Friday, February 20, 2015

BluKatKraft Moving to Wordpress


It is official...I think...I am moving over to word press! My blogger blog was my first blog but I had so many problems with it, I had to start my Wordpress blog because Blogger was unusable at times. For a about a year I've had two blogs, just didn't want to give up Blogger! Check out my new Wordpress blog:

BluKatKraft: Art and Craft Blog


I invite you to come on over and follow my Wordpress blog by email;  look in the upper right corner to sign up! Thanks so much everyone for all of your support and comments here and am looking forward to seeing everyone there!

-Heather

3 comments:

  1. Welcome!! I know what you mean...I disliked leaving blogger too, it was my first blog as well however, they do have issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have been on Wordpress for a year & I think I am used to it now :)

      Delete
  2. Thank. Your blog are doing very well. Very useful for us We intend to follow And thank you for providing great information. You can make this work very special. We would like to present the work that we have made you know. Supports me Follow me

    ReplyDelete